Welcome to VCGI's Website!
VCGI is your source for Vermont's geospatial data, information, and activities. VCGI is a division of the Agency of Commerce and Community Development charged by the State of Vermont with assisting the Vermont GIS community as well as anyone interested in geospatial technology or mapping.
You will find the following at this website:
- Geospatial data and imagery
- Links to the Interactive Map Viewer and other dynamic online mapping applications
- Information about geospatial technology
- Resources to help you use or explore geospatial tools
- A List of Events Coming Up: webinars,trainings, conferences, and more
- A variety of platforms where you can connect with others using geospatial technology
- More about VCGI in the "About VCGI" section of our website or take a look at our Annual Report