Most of the data and imagery available from VCGI is available for download or via web services at the Vermont Open Geodata Portal: http://geodata.vermont.gov/
The following offline data products are made available for the convenience of our constituents. They contain a few items not available for download:
- lidar point cloud data (if we have it)
- uncompressed imagery (Geotiffs)
The amount we charge is simply the cost of the external drives onto which the data is copied and shipping.
- All Imagery Available from VCGI - click here for more info and to order this product
- All Lidar Data Available from VCGI - click here for more info and to order this product
- 2016-Only Lidar Data Covering the Middle Connecticut River Subbasin (available as a stand-alone data product for a limited time) - click here for more info and to order this product