June 2, Capitol Plaza Hotel, Montpelier, 8:30 - 4
Join your colleagues for a day of technical skills enhancement and networking! This conference features:
- Lots of shorter, more focused sessions
- Discussion tables at lunch time (your choice)
- General session on the evolution of the GIS profession
- Conversation cafe format after the general session
- An optional trip to the VT Dept. of Labor at the end of the day for an Unmanned Aeral Vehicle Demo!
Schedule, session descriptions, and link to registration here: http://vcgi.vermont.gov/geospatialforum_2015
Please note that online registration will close Monday, June 1 at noon! Walkins will be accepted if you bring cash or check for payment.