Most of the data and imagery available from VCGI is available for download or via web services at the Vermont Open Geodata Portal: http://geodata.vermont.gov/
The following offline data products are made available for the convenience of our constituents. They contain a few items not available for download:
- lidar point cloud data (if we have it)
- uncompressed imagery (Geotiffs)
The amount we charge is simply the cost of the external drives onto which the data is copied and shipping.
- All Imagery Available from VCGI - click here for more info and to order this product
- All Lidar Data Available from VCGI - click here for more info and to order this product
- NEW 2016 Ortho Imagery primarily covering Rutland and Windsor Counties - click here for more info and to order this product
- NEW Lidar Data: 2014 Quad Counties (Chittenden, Lamoille, Washington, and Orleans) and 2015 Windham County - This product is not yet available! Hopefully during last week of March!