- When: May 23, 2017
- Where: The Capitol Plaza Hotel in Montpelier
- Why: The VT Geospatial Forum is an opportunity to gain technical knowledge as well as to connect with peers and mentors. Three concurrent sessions are offered per hour - you pick which one you wish to attend. Coffee and pastries in the morning and a buffet lunch are included in the price of admission!
- Cost: $55 by May 5, $65 after that.
- Register: Click here to register to attend the VT Mapping Forum
- Posters: If you would like to bring a poster illustrating excellent cartography or describing an interesting project, simply check the box in the registration form and provide a title and authors.
Visit the Geospatial Forum page for more details and links to registration: http://vcgi.vermont.gov/events/vtforum